THAT’S A WRAP!
Our favorite southern ladies are back to “Bless our hearts” with another jaw dropping season. Bravo announced in the recent weeks that RHOD was renewed for a third season, as if we didn’t already know this was happening. Although none of the ladies had confirmed it, their social media post were quite telling of what was going on in the big D. All 6 ladies from season 2, LeeAnne Locken, Stephanie Hollman, Kameron Westcott, D’Andra Simmons, Brandi Redmond, and Cary Deuber have been spotted on multiple occasions enjoying a night out while cameras rolled in the background. Along with the 6 returning cast members, 2 new faces have been seen filming with the ladies. Jennifer Gaydos-Hartman and Joyce Morrison will appear before us season 3. It’s unknown at this time if they will be full time or part time cast members. Friday night a film crew member took to instagram to confirm that the last event of the season was being filmed. With filming coming to a close, it’s now time to gear up for another great season.
A mother, wife, and business woman, Jennifer is a Nurse Practitioner by day, and fashion designer by night. Jennifer is married to Scott Hartman an has 3 children. With the upcoming launch of her new line, this lady boss is always turning heads with her stylish swimsuit designs. On multiple occasions she has been spotted filming with close friends LeeAnne Locken and D’Andra Simmons. Jennifer has also known Brandi Redmond for over 15 years.
Friend of Brandi Redmond, Joyce has recently been spotted filming with Both Brandi, and D’Andra Simmons at several events. Joyce is long time wife of Jerry Morrison CEO of SLR Medical Device Consulting. A Dallas socialite by night and a pageant queen by day, Joyce is crowned Mrs. DFW International 2018. Apart from traveling the world with her husband, she is a business woman. Joyce owns Celsius Cryo in Dallas along with being VP of SLR Medical Consulting.
Below is a list of everything we know so far about season 3 including photos captured during filming. What can we expect? Well, as they say “Everything’s bigger in Dallas”.
- D’Andra throws an anniversary dinner party; All ladies in attendence.
- Stephanie moves into her “Big ole mansion”.
- Brandi launches her clothing line, Brandi Land.
- Cary returns to the OR of Marks new sugery center Lemon Avenue.
- Stephanie host a celebration for Brandi at her new home.
- D’Andra throws a pajama party for the anniversary of her company.
- LeeAnne works on wedding plans.
- The ladies travel to Europe for a cast trip.
- Some of ladies were also spotted on a Ski trip.
- Kameron hosted a party for a Boutique launch.
- The ladies attend 80’s prom theme party to benefit Dallas Aids.
- D’Andra attends Joyce’s Dead Soxy event.
- LeeAnne Launches L’Infinity little black dresses.
- The ladies go old school at the Season finale throwback party.