ABOUT ONE APOLOGY, ANOTHER BETRAYAL!
In the wake of Vicki repairing her friendship with Tamra, Vicki must face one last hurtle and apologize to Eddie; Tamra teaches an exercise class and introduces her new friend Gina to the ladies; Emily and Shane celebrate their ninth anniversary.
- Tonight we met newbie Gina and got a look into her life. We learned that her husband has a separate residence in LA that she has never been to. Personally there is NO WAY I would not know the location of my husband or what he is doing.
- Diving further into Emily’s life we watch her celebrate the couples 9th wedding anniversary. I am LOVING Emily. She’s fun, gorgeous, smart, and down to earth.
- Shannon is stealing the spotlight this season with her raw and honest struggles of divorce. She puts the real in Real Housewives.
- The ladies take an exercise course at Cut Fitness, and Emily wins my favorite scene of the episode. Watching her struggle confirms to me every reason I don’t go to the gym LMAO! You go girl, and by go I mean yes sneak out and meet me at a In-N-Out!
- Vicki met up with Eddie and Tamra for an awkward lunch. I was cringing as I watched. I hate apologizing or admitting I’m wrong so I give Vicki props for reaching out to Eddie.
- Now the moment we all been waiting for, Vicki VS Kelly. After Kelly found out that Vicki has been hanging out with Michael and New girlfriend, she gets very upset, rightfully so. If my friend would EVER hang out with my ex and not tell me, I’d slap a bitch. That’s like girl code 101, come on Vicki…. SMH!
ON THE NEXT…
Next week the ladies will join Shannon in Mexico for another wild and crazy vacation. RHOC always knows how to whoop it up, I can’t wait to watch!!!